I accept queries, comments, accolades, and criticism via two routes. Pick your poison. Please do not email me on my personal email to ask me general questions. I will re-direct you to one of these methods.
GENERAL QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, &C.
Ask me questions about contracts, production methods, best budgeting practices and my favorite type of soup. Have a comment about a production or need to ask about how to get something done? Having trouble with something?
- Become a member of LineProducing.com's Yahoo Group, if you are not already. It's easy and free.
- If you do step two and are not a member of the group, see step one.
- Subscribe to the official LineProducing.com Reddit Community, if you are not already.
- Send me a Private Message or Submit a new Text Post.
- You can submit without being subscribed, but, what fun is that?
I am trying to reserve Slack for Q&A related to production. Keeping it clear of direct contacts to me will help. For this reason, please use the YahooGroup or Reddit.
Facebook & Twitter
I don't really use Facebook. The page is there basically to make announcements. If you use Facebook a lot, that's cool. However, if you post a question there, it could honestly be weeks before I respond. As for Twitter, that's also simply an announcement tool. Not really great at two-way communication. Use one of the above methods instead.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HIRE ME?
Awesome, talk with my agent first. Ryan Tracy at UTA (TracyR @ unitedtalent.com)